new mace of powah!

Houli

/love!

:paladin:

you guys show'd plenty of it, thank you to those who donated, loaned, and otherwise assisted in get'n the materials collected for my shiney new mace for Haq!

Notably, Verissi for 10 devilsaur leather! and loaning me 7 arcanite bars! Kytae with some undead essence, Rhaoch an Sabrianica for let'n me steal all the undead essences and dark runes on Scholo runs, Fomor and his warparty for get'n me a butt'load of darkrunes and undead essences!, Sabrinaica again for smelting me my dark iron ore, Huato for hook'n me up with 5 arcanite bars traded for 5 thorium bars and 5 arcanite crystals, Grimgor/bloodhaft for get'n skins o'shadow and crafting me the mighty mace, Baracko for some undead essence and all others im forgeting!

thanks again,

-Haq-

Edited by Houli

That's the one, Relikk!

I am pretty sure I am the only one Horde-side that can craft it, which makes me feel weird sometimes because that is usually a distinction reserved for those with hardcore time on their hands to play this game (grinding, farming, etc).