A week in flames...

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Do you not have attunement for Molten Core, Onyxia or Black Wing Lair and want to be attuned? Then after this week it is your own fault. I am making myself available to anyone level 56 or higher who has at least the "Warlord's Command" part (beginning in Kargath) of the quest chain that gets you attuned to Onyxia's lair. I will run any amount of steps necessary to get as many people possible attuned. We will start at with the people closest to the beginning and work our way through and pick up as many steps as possible.

Theoretically, it is possible to do the ENTIRE Onyxia Chain & BWL Attunement in under 4 hours, if people work together.

Post here is you are NOT attuned for Onyxia and want to go. As a benefit, you also get a +15 FR Necklace with stamina, so more MC FR too.

If you are attuned and not doing anything else, it would be appreciated if you could put off your own pursuits for a bit of time and chip in and help get as many of our people attuned as possible.

Tonight: UBRS for eyes for Kytae, then Dragons (Somnus <port to TB>, Chronalis (Tanaris) <fly to Winterspring> Scryer) <port to TB>, then Arxtroz (spelling - Red Dragon), then Drakkisath in UBRS. Along the way we will pick up Zalkul and Halamesh who need different steps in the chain, but have agreed to help out. All the Dragons can be killed in a raid group, so if we move together, it will be a swift proposition. Couple hours at most.

Who else needs attunement for Onyxia or BWL?

Do you need attunment for Molten Core? Do you need to pay the tribute so you can smelt Dark Iron Ore? Do you need to visit the Bar in BRD for Thorium Brotherhood turn-ins? Starting Tuesday, this is also on the menu.

Let's kick it up a notch folks!

PS - Next week is Cenarion Circle Rep work - 5 days of Combat Assignments non-stop should = revered if not exalted... I'll research this to make sure, but I am almost certain that would be the case.

Haq needs Eyes, but im not on till wednessday, maybe late night tuesday night

so i'll try to jump in when i can!