Rogue meet n greet

Scryll

Greetins, theebes, dis be lats warmonger blahin. Me been tinking dat me nub know many of lat very well, and dat lat might nub know me dat well, being a bunch uf ignorant lazy pushdogs only interested in da shiniez! *waits for cheering to subside* So me wuz tinking uf habing ash liddle get-together, away frum da prying eyes of da rest of the clan, and we culd swap sum stories, get ta know ash another, and mebbe raise any concerns we might hab.

OOC: I think an appropriate spot to hold the meeting would be up at Ravenholdt Manor. I'll set a preliminary time as next Tuesday, at about 8:00 in the evening, server-time. Let me know if that's a good time, or if another time would suit you better (earlier, later, another day, etc). I know many of us haven't written any RP-stories on the guild website for our characters (actually, almost none of us have. The only two I'm aware of who have anything up are Rhoach and Grawuulf) and I hope we can create an easier, more informal environment in which to write and present some small pieces of character-creation. See if you can come up with a little summary of where your rogue is from, how he/she came to join the Crushers, and just what sort of rogue he or she is, be it an assassin, a pickpocket, a skirmisher, etc. to tell the rest of us.

8pm is too early for me. I'm PST, and I won't be home until around 9pm. If you can move it, great - if not, fill me in. I'll log out there.

Ditto. 9pm would be splenderiffic, though I'd still be about 15-ish minutes late.