Mace'Smiths

Houli

I got some decent maces now:

Main Hand

One Hand

The bashguuder is fast and proc's my poisons alot and proc's its built in armor reducer even more, so i cant complain!

I am curious tho, what kind of Main Hand/One Hand maces our smiths can make (of the rogue variety)

thanks!

-Haq-

Well...to be honest, hammersmithing is not all that hot right now. Go here:

http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/roster/cha...;action=recipes

That's everything I can make atm. There's currently only one hammer that requires being a hammersmith to make that I can't make : The Persuader, and that's more of a tank weapon than a rogue weapon.

Quite honestly the only weaponsmithing profession that is really profitable/ok is axesmithing.

If there's anything on that list that interests you, let me know. I'd be glad to craft something for you...I've had fun with a few of those hammers early on...I used the Shatterer on Huato in the mid-40's for bg's...it was fun watching warriors and rogues wandering how they got disarmed :yub:. Not a very powerful weapon otherwise though.

There are tons of maces in the game, but not many really have rogue-friendly stats or procs for some reason. Then again, look at fist weapons, I can't say I'm too shocked at that :rofl: Persuader is actually not a bad mace overall, though...even though it's more of a tanking weapon, the equip bonuses are beneficial for rogues as well and I could see it being an option for instances especially.

Interesting maces that I've seen around:

Ironfoe - BRD drop from the Emperor, but very rare

Sand Polished Hammer - AQ20 from Ossirian...sexeh!

Empyrean Demolisher - Kazzak drop...pain to get, but nice damage and proc. IMO, the best mace available outside of an instance drop

Now, for the "more attainable" aisle...

Sceptre of Smiting - Random drop within ZG

Timeworn Mace - DM drop from Prince Whatshisface...more of a tanking weapon, but still a very nice mace

Mass of McGowan - Not even linking it, since I know you've probably looked at it already...in your inventory! Yeah, I'm a dunce :tease:

Bonechill Hammer - Ras in Scholo...seems like every rogue that I know that has tried mace spec has one of these

Edited by Waldonnis

Thanks for all the info!

i found the same results Waldy... too bad harne is AQ, and Haq is MC... 2 lvl 60's stretches me too thin!

-Haq-