PvP round two?

Im sure we could get Schaden, Nevus, maybe even BoTB to come along. I know Jorit is just itching to send Goth and his cronies a message. IE 'Leave our cities alone'

Grim: Theres no reason that we cant combine our efforts to achieve the same goal.

Edited by Chrysalia

I am curious: is this something you're wanting to run with? The RP PvP raids I had envisioned could easily suffer from "World PvP over-exposure" if it starts competing with your plan in terms of time required in WoW any given week. Understand that I was doing it to create something for the Skullcrusher/Sons community at the core, and the AC community around that. My ego is not attached, which is to say that if you are (or feel) more qualified and available to coordinate what I see can become an ever-growing responsibility, I will gladly hand the reins over. My time is hard to come by, so personally I would see it as a relief if you would like to do this. I only did it because sometimes it's a guild leader's place to go out and get something started... given the response, it seems that the style of raiding that I developed is an inspiring hit with people.

If not though, and they remain separate, I don't want to struggle to get enough participation with mine.

Grim, here is what happened in my deviate little mind. I walked in on a conversation that Jorit, Subito and Boven were having on my Rogue, Sabrianica. They were quietly discussing the potential of a raid. I know that their gear is light-years ahead of where our gear is, yet they did not have any edge in passion or heart. Period. Then I got to thinking, how would a more lightly armed ally be a valuable member of a raid like this - and the instant answer was mobility. Then I thought, what can we do that would rely on mobility, yet still draw attention. That's where your basic structure came in.

I'm not trying to supplant you, it's your gig. Understand though, that because I know that people like to talk, the plan I have posted here is only a version of what will really go down if this is implemented. Using your plan as a template, a more diversionary plan on faster, more mobile scale has been put to paper (as it were). If Maube will give the blessing for full planning and implementation, and we can meet in-game to discuss it, I want to go over it with you in detail.

Chrys, right now it looks like the big dogs (NL, WW, BFB, BoTB, DD and Schaden) are slightly interested. I'm waiting for permission from Maube to speak with their leadership about organizing and enacting this grander scheme before moving forward. In fact, I think I might have even been in the wrong with the original post.

I would like to also run a quick recon mission with Haq, Rhoach, Scryll Zuato and myself and see what is what and where what is and what the best way to quickly and quietly get as many people into where what would be. I'll try to contact you tonight to arrange it all.

Just wanted to say... I have not have had ANY luck with the 'big boys' and thier leadership.

Majority of those leaders look down on us smaller guilds. I have tried to do business with them in the past and in all honestly they are only looking out for themselves ::shrugs::

Maube, just checked this out, Niveus Lepus, which is what many consider to be a 'big' guild, has 83 accounts. How many does Skullcrusher have? See what I'm getting at? >:L

As for how to deal with them, usually guilds like that can be brought around by pretty much...well..stroking their ego.

I have two insides into Niveus Lepus. I should be able to get an audience that will listen there.

I have a couple ways I am thinking of approaching Divine Dominance, so they might be on board.

We'll offer Sleyvas as a Sacrifice to the gods, that will get Legil's and Mordar's attentions, so Winter Wolves.

I think if we have that, going to Schadenfruede and Bfb will be a matter of saying "This is gonna happen with or without you - are you in?" and watching them clamor to get in.

Then we post that it was a little old, no-name, no equipment guild that brought this all together and has beat Gothalion at his own game.

Just so you know Sab... we arent a little no name guild.

I was on my alliance druid last night chatting with my old guildmates. they know I am part of hte crushers but didnt know I took over leadership.

We have a reputation on the alliance side for PvP and our World interactions.