Feral Druid Talent help

Hmm...interesting build, but I'm curious as to why you picked talents like feline swiftness and blood frenzy that would only benefit cat form (not travel...and only outdoors in the case of swiftness). I had improved mark on my first druid (still do, actually) and honestly, I don't miss having it at all on Hoofie....it's enough of a boost to be noticed, but not enough to warrant 5 points to me. I'd say the only builds that really benefit from having improved mark are resto and resto/feral hybrids anyway (since they often lack some key feral talents and need the extra bit from improved mark).

On the plus side...primal fury rocks and is a great choice, as is going at least to Heart of the Wild (LotP is still "meh" for the most part for the point investment). Furor is one talent that I can't preach about enough...it's VERY helpful to be able to shift to bear and immediately feral charge. The cooldown from enrage feels so long sometimes, so it's nice to just shift out/back and have some rage generated automatically...I consider it a must for raiding as a bear tank.

One thing that you might consider is shuffling talents a tad to pick up Omen of Clarity. It actually procs often enough to be incredibly useful, especially when you're spamming swipe (which can drain a full rage bar in no time). The downside to OoC is the point investment, but you do get some positives in Natural Weapons (increased damage in feral forms) and Nature's Grasp, which is super-nice in PvP situations for getting some distance to heal.

Also worth considering is Brutal Impact. If you plan on soloing instance bosses sometimes, you will need the longer bash time to get a solid heal in (bash->heal->shift back).

There isn't much in the feral tree that's bad, though, and you'll probably end up tweaking your talents a few times while you're figuring out what exact playstyle you want to settle on. I actually started out wanting to go more towards cat form (since it was familiar...my first druid was primarily cat), but found myself more drawn to bear over time. I'm still planning on another respec for Hoofie to pick up a few talents and drop what's left of my cat-form stuff, which kinda proves that after two druids, I still can't settle on an exact spec :p

I find myself shifting between all the forms...the balance talent that reduces mana cost is invaluable for me....

also, i have 1 point in the talent that increases my threat in bear form....and i rarely loose aggro...

-Harne-

Improved Guessing tree

Dropped Talents:

Feline Swiftness

Improved Shred

Blood Frenzy

Improved MoTW

Improved Enrage

Insect Swarm

Added Talents:

Nature's Grasp

Improved Nature's Grasp

Natural Weapons

Omen of Clarity

This is also in line with what I have seen in other research efforts as well. Whatcha think of this one? Does it earn a "Oh noes! Bear is tanking! How can this be?!" ?