Hunting

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I will be setting up some hunts some with and some without other guilds. Some of which are...

Virtue hunts- clearing a dungeon first level down to last (those will be after meetings)

Humility hunts- AKA nude hunts. I will explain the nude hunt. YOU NOT NAKED !! heheh you just take off all of your arties and special uber weapons and shields. Before i said no weps until you get them, i will change that i will bring newbie weps to the hunts of different varieties and some reagents for the mages. This way we arent 20 mins punching an ettin :devil:

Treasure Hunts- self explanitory

Champ spawns and peerless- you all know those

KD and i will be working to set more up. Be sure to check the boards, we will post times if scheduled ahead of time.

Edited by Charlie

Sounds great to me Empress!:devil:

Calli

hi i would post more but not yet sure how to use this forum not a real computer guy lol

Caladan,

Do exactly what you did here!

Calli

Oh and sorry that it seems that we are always on at different times. Maybe we will catch each other on at the same time soon.

I can always say "GREAT!!!!" (which is true, of course) but if all hunts are later than 7 PM EST... that is a problem for me. :devil:

Well, never mind me, good luck setting those up! and even more important, ENJOY! ;)

And another thing, in nude hunts regs are always a problem. Not all monsters give regs as loot and if (and that's a big IF) they give regs and LRC, the chance is that even one mage with 5 fighters, will have a hard time aiding in the battle, and will probably do less than one sixth of the party. To make it short: mages are not the preferred characters to nude hunts.