Important as a role play guild

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

It is continually brought to my attention that there are members not role playing in the guild. I do not expect perfection and a 10 year history of the character written in triplicate, all i ask is that you play a constant role;mostly NO out of character speak or ''KEWL DOOD'' speak (lol,brb, ...etc...) it is written in the codex and you see it when you read it over.

The other members who work hard to stay in character are being smudged when the ''OOC'' members do such things. Kodoz and I work hard to set up events so they get avoided by other rp guilds because they see members acting ooc. Is that fair? No. its not. Everyone slips every now and then, all rpers understand that; including kd and I. However they speak of conversations not slip ups. NO OOC speak at anytime, not even in hunts. its just as easy to say ''heheh'' or ''hah'' as it is to 'lol' and it is rp. So as of this moment anyone found to not rp will be penalised. KD or I shall say what happens when we hear of the party.

And trust me we have eyes ALL over,KD and I are friends with many, so be very afraid ..>) mwahahahah :devil:

I love this guild and i love my members, I want us to succeed, PGoH is a guild that surpasses time, that claws into history of UO. When you play your character, remember its not only about you.. its about you and over 70 other members so each time you lol you kill hours of work we all do.

So first thing you need to do is if you arent subscribed to the forums do it NOW. If after one week you still cant post icq me and PM balandar (im sure hes gonna love i said that heheh) You need to be in the forums,you need to be able to post. Once you read this post your name and i will mark as to who has signed it and who hasnt. Those who havent............................... be afraid.....

Thank you all and please remember... have fun:)

I wanted to say Charlie is right but that was not a statement, it was an order.... :devil:

Also, in the worst case, when you absolutely need to tell a newbie where he needs to click to do this and that, and he won't party you, use brackets: say "(click there to do that)"

and...

So first thing you need to do is if you arent subscribed to the forums.....

ummmm... if you're not subscribed you probably don't see this... *confused*

(and I know you don't need to be subscribed to see this post, but you understand what I mean ;) )

Edited by Eisaac

Seconded.

And yeah, use brackets of some sort if necessary: [abc], {abc}, (abc), so on and so forth.

People have been RPing well though (when we do RP), so good job on that.

CALLISTA

There I posted my name! LOL. However, I have also noticed that a good many of our new members do not post. I try to catch them on and mention it to them but I always seem to miss them. So if anyone sees any of our newer players on please be sure to mention to them that they should be posting.

aye it is very true it not right to go lol brb afk so on i know when i let some one ill brb i say it in party or i will say i will be right back an recall my char to a difff spot when i have to do something in rl

Fuoco <3

Perhaps for those who are struggling to stay IC should get some form of a OOC mentor. Could go on you DEWD chars INTO a house and pratice roleplay. Just a thought.

i agree

it isnt that hard to stay in character, it can be a little difficult at first but after a while you get used to it

i like the idea of helping people who need help stayingin character also