ugh

Brainah

finally got around to reading the reviews, posts and general weal of what happened to shamans in 1.11 and I'm really hating blizzard for tinkering with my toys. I better reroll to something else, I dont want to retalent to have to be 31 in enhancement to do what I used to as a 16/20/15. any suggestions for my return class? its pretty sad when I think about creating and gearing a whole new character for a patch. stupid review, I liked my class better pre patch. :angry:

Don't jump to conclusions. :yub:

Honestly all three trees got buffed. Blizzard did decide that enhancement shaman need to be that: enhancement shaman. Up till the review each of the classes except Shaman would (for the most part) spec down one tree and supplement that spec with bits of the other trees. The only thing that really changed is that you have to decide what you want to do with your character now.

Play with the calculators...and play the game. I think you will be suprised. :angry:

dun wanna! I looked at what I could without being able to play the game and I still dont like what I see, they've killed tri-spec which is what I enjoyed in the talent tree. everything I looked at required me to start dropping healing talents and while I dont heal in raids doesnt mean I like losing the ability to at all. meh, I'll see when I get back, there is always hope in 1.12 but I feel like I picked the warden of WoW.