Must hold honor even with alts

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Ive recieved complaints from other role players that if they go into felucca, they are pked by pgoh members alts. Now while they do understand there are those out there i agree with this one statement made.

IF you have a pker, do NOT announce you are pgoh as an alt. We all wish to have active status in the uo and rp community,but the other rpers dont trust us.

Im not sure if they are speaking truth, maybe they themsemlves are offering excuses, but my sense of the situation is they dont want to avoid us but the opposite.

And as stated in the codex, there will be no speaking ill will of the guild or its members, and if you do pk and announce you are of our ( HONOR) guild you are personally smudging what EVERY member works hard to build in pgoh. Also when you do so and it is proven you are in danger of banishment from pgoh,also as mentioned in the codex.

They also say that members are seen OOC talking IC still, i know there are many that do not do that so this is not directed at all. But when you are in game and you join a long established role play guild, you need to role play, even if its easier to say ''lol''. Thats why there is party chat and guild chat. This does go for dungeon crawls too,remain IC always. We are a role play guild, and an honor guild.

Thank you all for listening , i will also be bringing this up in meetings.

Amen Charlie -

If people are having difficulty with using *Laughs*/*chuckles*/*giggles* etc.. instead of lol/lmao/rofl then set a macro then its a click of a button.

Edited by Fuoco

Ive recieved complaints from other role players that if they go into felucca, they are pked by pgoh members alts. Now while they do understand there are those out there i agree with this one statement made.

IF you have a pker, do NOT announce you are pgoh as an alt. We all wish to have active status in the uo and rp community,but the other rpers dont trust us.

Im not sure if they are speaking truth, maybe they themsemlves are offering excuses, but my sense of the situation is they dont want to avoid us but the opposite.

And as stated in the codex, there will be no speaking ill will of the guild or its members, and if you do pk and announce you are of our ( HONOR) guild you are personally smudging what EVERY member works hard to build in pgoh. Also when you do so and it is proven you are in danger of banishment from pgoh,also as mentioned in the codex.

They also say that members are seen OOC talking IC still, i know there are many that do not do that so this is not directed at all. But when you are in game and you join a long established role play guild, you need to role play, even if its easier to say ''lol''. Thats why there is party chat and guild chat. This does go for dungeon crawls too,remain IC always. We are a role play guild, and an honor guild.

Thank you all for listening , i will also be bringing this up in meetings.

Good post Empress!

calli

Guest Charlie

This sort of goes with the entire subject matter so I shall post.

WE ARE NOT A PKERS GUILD! NOR DO WE FIGHT LIKE PKERS!

1. Do not attack any highlighted guild unless they challenge you to duel them. You can challenge them also but for GOOD SOLID rp reasoning. (if you just want to spar with them ask them in party,then you follow the red line rule. ''hit only until the health bar is mostly red'' or for training spar keep them healed. healing them is an honorable act for any spar)

2. If engaged in a spar, do not pay attention to something else while you are doing it,unless its a dire emergency of course;never go afk in a spar. Because if you do and you kill that memberthey lose insurance money they work hard to get. And getting killed begcause a member isnt paying attention is unfair on ALL parties, because Kodoz or I may have to make swift and harsh punishment for infractions of this honor code.

3. to repeat the basics of honor wall and hunting as a guild....

a. do not run (we can not heal you if you are all over the place and if you get lost by running ahead we may not be able to rez you in time to get your body)

b. the line of a large following in the honor wall are as follows ...... archers head up the back, mages are the center line getting healed by the archers, and the melee (weapon users) make the front getting healed by the mages.

c. cross heal, cross heal, cross heal (keep the health bars pulled up so you can see who needs it and when)

I belive that is the big part of it, im sure if anyone AHRM;Kodoz ...hehe or anyone else too has more to add they will.

As always have fun !!!!!!

Charlie,

I cannot agree more with you here. I know everyone plays Ultima Online to have fun and enjoy themselves. Why else play right? When we joined PGOH, we agree to become a member of a large family that strives to be honorable and fair to every person and creature. Some people enjoy having characters who enjoy pking other people. That is fine as long as they do not associate this with anything to do with PGOH. This means that do not pk anyone as a member of PGOH... as well as Charlie stated earlier about announcing that you have a character in PGOH. Ultima Online should be an enjoyable experience for us all and I wish you all the best.

Strength and Honor

Calli

Probably stupid to say so because as a Senator I must agree.

nonetheless, I agree wholeheatedly, with what Charlie said, Calli said and of course, never smudge the guild and always be honorable are super important guidelines in gameplay.

Edited by Eisaac

In addition to what charlie put in number 1, dont always assume other guilds will spar only until redline. It's a rule thats always been in PGoH, but most guilds don't do it. So make sure you are both clear on the rules you choose to use before you start