PvP bubbling...

Not sure what this is, but looking for some kind of explanation...

curillacheating4qw.jpg

curillacheating28ul.jpg

Nine consecutive caps by the same pally over three matches and bubbled each and everytime. Immune to everything - blind, attacks (couldnt even build combos - I can with PWS), trinkets, etc....

Help...kinda upset about this.

Hmm, I was kinda under the impression that when a Pally bubbled, they dropped the flag...like a rogue or druid stealthing. Maybe there was a priest following and shielding? Or perhaps a trinket/item proc?

I know a pallies shield would not last even halfway across a battlefield and the cooldown would make them unable for a full run. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure priest shields can be purged too...but my memory is failing me there.

Anyhow, that is very unusual, and an exploit if they are able to do that.

I'm pretty sure priest shields can be purged too...but my memory is failing me there.

Anyhow, that is very unusual, and an exploit if they are able to do that.

Priest shield can be dispelled/purged, a Pally bubble can't, but there are some items that proc a shield similar to a pallies. I agree though, if a pally bubble a whole run across the field I would call serious shenanigens. A pally bubble lasts about 11 seconds... long enough for them to bubble and hearth, which they do alot. I think the cooldown is about 30 seconds or so, though I am not positive.

Try about 10 minutes, unless they changed it in the months since I stopped playing one. I could be a combination of potions, priest bubbles, trinkets, something. Maybe invulnerability potions? I may need to try that.

Just wanted to let you know that it's a priest shield and a paladin's blessing of freedom, both of which can be used when a person's carrying the flag. Both of which also can be purged.