Gaagh!

Oriahtundra

The lil things you forget. :alcoholic:

Left my checkcard in the ATM machine few weeks ago at a car show(2 hours of sleep up all night cleaning cars not good for clear thinking lol) Well got the new 1.... and lost it on my bday the other night(alchohol in large quantities also not good for clear thinking)

Well neglected to update my information on the last card, so now i cant get my WoW fix till the new ones comes in :( 7-10 business days *cry* Hopefully will only be a couple days like the last 1. :silly: Be back soon as i can :smash:

don't feel to bad about loosing your card that many times, this is a weekly ritual with my wife and normally ends up in a shouting match. ((because it's all our fault she can't keep track of her stuff))

I normally bear the brunt of her frustration and deal with it, I have lost mine once or twice and it becomes a scary thought. That card has become the center of my life, and can't do anything without it. :smash:

I hope you get back on asap :alcoholic:

::gets out the newspaper, rolls it up:: BAD DRUID BAD! ::thwaps Oriah on the bearnose::

*trinket newpaper crits for 3k*

::cowers in corner whimpering:: Mean clothies always 2 shottin me ;)

And of course 1.11 has to hit now....talk about injury to insult :)