My second night in the Core

Fomor

Well, even though this was only my second night doing the Core, it seemed like we were clicking a lot more than Wednesday, and I had a blast. Thanks Maube for running a great raid!

Also, I got my first piece of MC gear last night! Wooohooo!

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=27135 Mantle of Prophecy.

Fortunately all the priests ahead of me bid on the vast number of items that dropped before this one. And special thanks to Benim who chose not to bid against me, even though he had more DKP and needed the piece! Very classy move man, I mean it.

This was my first epic drop ever in WoW, so I am kinda stoked (I have the virtuous gloves, but that was an upgrade quest reward, so not the same... even though guess what, my devout gloves came from the Crusher's bank... you guys rock!)

Eric,

The chain smoker behind Fomor.

Edited by Fomor

Congrats Fomor!

You did great last night!

It just takes a few runs to get the hang of what to do.

Our first Crusher MC run we didnt' even make it to the first boss.

In another few months we'll be in blackwing lair and you'll be thinking MC is too easy!

Congrats Fomor!

You did great last night!

It just takes a few runs to get the hang of what to do.

Our first Crusher MC run we didnt' even make it to the first boss.

In another few months we'll be in blackwing lair and you'll be thinking MC is too easy!

Well, I am still learning...and still a n00blet... only been level 60 for about 2 weeks now, and this is my first.

I am really stoked by the fact that after checking Thottbot, all of the Prophecy pieces drop of of bosses we killed this week! Wooohoo, I have hope!

I am really stoked by the fact that after checking Thottbot, all of the Prophecy pieces drop of of bosses we killed this week! Wooohoo, I have hope!

The first 3 or 4 bosses of MC are priest/warrior heavy. It's Blizzard helping the tanks and healers so the raid can stay alive :p

Yeah, Domo doesn't drop class pieces, just interesting thingies. Ragnaros drops the Tier 2 class leggings.

Yeah, Domo doesn't drop class pieces, just interesting thingies. Ragnaros drops the Tier 2 class leggings.

And no interesting thingies for warriors, by looking at its common drops list...

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/object.html?wobject=430

The greaves are like meh...

::grins:: Crushers are a good crew. And the group we had last night... just proves that Casual Gamers CAN raid =)

That was just one kick ass night, so much I started to stutter :p and for folks who dont know me well, when I get excited my speech impediment comes out =) I gotta smack myself to slow down some times! Was just so excited even tho I was sick I couldnt contain myself...

ANd guys... we did that without a repair bot! Wooogah!

That was my first time ever seeing the Domo fight... but after I cleared up the tank windows and figured out a better strategy we did really well =) next week Domo's Cache is ours!

Must....get...Benediction...:p:)!!!

Hehehhe- fun stuff fer all last night in the Core. Personally, that kinda raid night is BY FAR the most enjoyable-no loot fights, looseness and fun atmosphere(while getting the job done) and no big drama. Just good people playing a game with each other fer the comradarie.

Now, I just wish I could actually get to the raids on time!!!:)

Edited by muru

Oh yeah, and I don't know which boss it was, but we had one where we had NO deaths...none...nada...zip. (granted, I don't know who we are fighting, I just care about health bars :p) To me that is just kick ass... that is like facing the Baron in a 5 man and not losing anyone... or running an instance and having no one die, it just kicks ass. Considering that we are a casual group and we are not epic'd out and on "farm status", that was just really cool.

Last night was indeed absolutely wonderful! I also got my first epic, vambraces of prophecy, and was stoked to see Fomor get his first piece. Congrats brother!! I am so looking forward to this next week. We will do great and Domo will learn his place.

-Guilo

Oh, and Fomor, maybe we can work out our healing and smoking rotations so its all gravy, lord knows I'm feening 'bout every other boss. Btw, anyone else notice that the class most responsable for keeping others alive has a higher proportion of RL people trying to kill themselves...see what you all do to us :p ...just something I noticed.

Edited by Guilozak

Rather like the high percentage of nurses who are chain smokers :p

I just love Fomor's new nickname tho! Fumar!

I'm not sure if that was not the first intention, but "Fumar" is "to smoke" in portuguese ( in the very sense of smoking tobbaco) :)

See, that's why I have an ashtray next to my computer that I only use during instances, and now raids. I can smoke and kill giant burny monsters at the same time. Really makes the time being dead pass faster :p