High Ranks to be filled (updated 3/9/07)

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Emperor Kodoz Empress Charlie

Magistrate of Morale empty

Magistrate State and Legal ,Communication and seats emty

Senator of Trade Doc Vale

Senator of Genesis Piper

Senator of War Uthan Elgof

Senator of Espianoge Shiraha

Senator of Arcane Thom

Praetorian Prefect open

Praetorians Jin Champloo,Shar'lee, Lauranna always more needed

Imperator Herion

Decurion

Head of State Callista

Dragoon Centurion

Heran Centurion

Templar Centurion Mareak

Arcane Centurion

Ways to recieve promotions

Ive brought this up before and i know some have read it but there are new members and i need to keep updates.

To become promoted

1. role play ( i look for good role players to give promotions to. You dont need to be perfect,but just able to stay in character)

2. have respect for all players and guild members and help out where you can. (i look to the fact that you are looked upon positively in the realm)

3. desire ,drive and motivation (i want people who want to do their best in guild and will contribute all the time;i dont mean on 24/7 i just mean when they are on they are ready to have fun and be involved )

4. and -extremely- important in times now. KNOW Rules of Engagement.We have many rp guilds highlighting us and if you want to keep the outer guild interaction high EVERYONE must due RoE at ALL times!It is in the Codex so be sure to if you can memorize it,this is truthfully important to everyone not just those wanting to get promotions.

Thats it thats what i look for. Kodoz has say obviously too so you may wish to ask him too,and i listen to all the members i never will ignore you even though you may think i am ,im not. you know my q and i am almost always on. Contact me or kd .... and as always HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

Edited by Charlie

Empress Charlie covered it all by Guild mechanics and Codex.

As all of you probably feel, it would be great to have people in those free high ranks in the guild. Still, I have said it more than once (before I was a high ranked), although not in public (=skypage), and I will now say it here. It's an opinion, so take it as that and no more:

I don't think anyone should play or have more than ONE high rank. We can all guild all our characters. They can even be all knights. They can be (guilded and titled as) kids, crafters, elderly or whatever you want and it is encouraged! very much so! but one person should hold only one high rank and not only to leave it open for others. So, focus on what you want, and go for that! :)

This refers to specific (named) roles. Centurions and Decurions can be held by few at the same time hence not included in what I just wrote.

Btw: All people mentioned in Charlie's original post hold only one high rank.

And Piper...

a coup?

*thinks*

maybe we'll do a comic coup?

*thinks some more*

*light bulb lights above his head*

I KNOW!

we'll paint all guild houses, items (and aprons) in pink and say we're PGoH - Pink Guardians of Honor. that would be a "nice surprise" to the return of the Emprors! >:L

• 2 months later...