Meeting with Drw

More than a few attended when Piper tries (at least when I had to leave) to find a way to get a hint of how to find Renor.

Any others who attended longer than I, please post reply with more info!

MeetingwithDrw.jpg

Yeah. Kitty wanted to know how Glenni was able to hold Renor captive, but of course Glenni wouldn't give such information for free. So Kitty offered to be Glenni's servant while she learns how it was done.

Guest Charlie

Oh no! now kd will see this and ... well charlie will be killed now heheheh.

Aye Kitty made the deal yall forgot to mention she said no bodily mutliation of any kind:P *hopes that soothes kd some*

And ive spoken with glenni and Sabrina and they both said everyone there did very well in rp and not to be nervous. We all began rp at somepoint and we all hid behind the other rpers. Mostly this goes to mare... dont be afraid,, you are doing well.:)

And ive spoken with glenni and Sabrina and they both said everyone there did very well in rp and not to be nervous.

Not be nervous?! With Sabrina staring at her, Kitty challenging Glenni in a (not so) subtle way, and Caladan hating drow, how could Piper NOT be nervous? XD Haha, just messing around.

But seriously, I agree. Everyone did well and I was glad to see the nice turnout we had. Thanks everybody, it was fun.

Edited by Blair

Just a random question: Thorax, what's your screen resolution? Because in the screenshot you posted, the avatars are bigger than on mine. Mine's at 1024x768 and they're so tiny since UO changed the default or whatever a while back.

Just a random question: Thorax, what's your screen resolution? Because in the screenshot you posted, the avatars are bigger than on mine. Mine's at 1024x768 and they're so tiny since UO changed the default or whatever a while back.

Sorry for the delay...

Most pictures I take from the game (including the one above) are when I am at home, where my screen resolution is 1280x1024. Also, I am one of the few playing 3D UO.

Edited by Eisaac

Also, I am one of the few playing 3D UO.

Me too. :O At least the horses actually look like horses in 3D, and you can tell the gender of an avatar without looking at paperdolls. Haha. Though they do need to fix the way some armor sticks out from under clothing.

Also, I am one of the few playing 3D UO.

Me too. :O At least the horses actually look like horses in 3D, and you can tell the gender of an avatar without looking at paperdolls. Haha. Though they do need to fix the way some armor sticks out from under clothing.

HEhe yes I have noticed that as well

I know that 'no one' knows what the Irish wear under their kilts ( :D ) but...

"The Knight wears a sash in the color of their cohort, a black kilt, and a purple half apron"

(There are others that need to wear the kilt, the Knight is an example)

Kilts are worn under the armor in UO :p

Wait!

*Thinking*

If kilts are worn under the armor

then they are underwear...

and if they are underwear....

then the Irish wear nothing under it!!! :p

It also means the Irish go out in their underwear :)

In 2d, Kilts are worn outside the armor, as is every piece of uniform; But also every piece other than cloak/half apron are worn under a robe or shroud if you choose to wear one of those, which is why robes and shrouds are highly discouraged. - Kodoz from Hawaii

Kilts are worn under the armor in UO

Wait, what? No they're not. *confused*

Heh, right! I knew something felt wrong there.

*tries to remember what disturbed me with the kilt thing*

Don't know what came over me :smash::silly::alcoholic:

Edited by Eisaac