Tainish and Xiris and Wednesday

Tainish

Xiris' oldest son is getting married, and we're all very excited about the wedding in September. Both he and his bride-to-be were competitive ballroom dancers, which means that dancing will be a big part of the reception.

Which means that Xiris and Tainish have to learn how to dance well...and soon.

Unfortunately the best option for us are classes held on Wednesday nights. So we won't be able to make the Wednesday night raids until we can foxtrot, rhumba, and swing. We've got electric slide covered if it comes up.

We still plan on making Friday nights, and we're toying with the idea of getting keyed for Ony (but have so many other chores to do). You'll still see plenty of us, just not on Wednesday for a while.

My son told me I need to be able to rhumba with him and also swing dance. Ye gods.

This is the one who still competes (with his fiancee btw) and who also told me I better get moving or I wouldn't learn enough in time. No pressure there . . .

Children are tyrants, ya know?

Edit to add, this week it's the waltz which said older son did NOT request, so I signed up to raid :thumbsup:

Edited by Qiris

My son told me I need to be able to rhumba with him and also swing dance. Ye gods.

This is the one who still competes (with his fiancee btw) and who also told me I better get moving or I wouldn't learn enough in time. No pressure there . . .

Children are tyrants, ya know?

Edit to add, this week it's the waltz which said older son did NOT request, so I signed up to raid :p

Um, but you need the waltz for EVERY wedding!

Exactly! I sorta/kinda know how to waltz, and he didn't ask me to learn that for the mother/son bit. Rhumba now, that's a much different story.

I'll mail you some Latin Mojo.