Blood of the Mountain

Huato

Another humble request from Huato...

I am down to needing 4 Blood of the Mountain. Of the other items I've asked for, these are the most rare...if you come across any, I would be glad to compensate you for them - just let me know how much you need for them.

And to those that have helped with the other two items, THANK YOU!!!!! :thumbsup:

I owe a lot of people now, and will do whatever I can to repay you. :tease:

I think the hardest part is divvying up the spoils between clanmates :)

I know I'm workin on getting Smedders to Revered with TB so there goes all my Bloods and Dark iron =p but hey, might get you more arcanite :lostit:

Beggars can't be choosers, and I've been out farming for both money and bloods. :)

The extra dark iron I've gotten from my attempts for more Bloods have been going to Smed. The bad thing is I haven't had much time to hit any lately due to RL and raiding.

Hope to get back to farming tomorrow.

And I only need three more, so the end is in sight for those.

Arcanite is always good...I'm further from the end of that than the bloods at the moment.

Yer welcome Hu... but for the Tribal Leatherworker who gets to Revered with TB... well someone else can worry about it :devil: Two characters up to REvered is all my bank account can take!

Guys, some of us... well me and Cwn.. are total newbs when it comes to all this end game farming/rep stuff... many time we NEED to do the dungeons that this stuff is in and we would be more than willing to let you harvest whatever special loot you need there, just to have an all guild group so that we can get our quest objectives and whatever items might drop.

Let us know.

Blood of the Mountain is like Arcane Crystals in that it comes from mineral veins.

Arcane Crystals drop randomly (and infrequently) from Rich Thorium Veins only.

Blood of the Mountain comes from Dark Iron Veins (randomly, and infrequently) which are even more rare than Rich Thorium veins are.

For Thorium Brotherhood rep, you start in the Searing Gorge at Thorium Point. After doing a few quests (Fiery Flux is the main one), you can start turning in a combination of the following for 25 rep:

4 Kingsblood + 2 Incendosaur Scale + 1 coal

4 Iron Bars + 2 Incendosaur Scale + 1 coal

4 Heavy Leather (I think) + 2 Incendosaur Scale + 1 coal

This stops once you reach friendly. At that point (and before friendly, actually), you can turn in Dark Iron Ore x 10, single Blood of the Mountain, Fiery Cores, Core Leather, and I think Lava Cores for rep in the bar in BRD to continue to push your Thorium Brotherhood rep up.

What I've needed the Blood for is a craftable Hammer that requires a ton of hard to get materials. :devil:

Edited by Huato

I have a Blood of the Mountain I can send your way as well.

I'll send it along as soon as I get home in the morning.

I will readily admit to being a forgetful old sack of bones, so feel free to give me a poke in game if you're ever in need of something and I haven't made a post here.

Thank you Ghules!!!

I owe so many people a big Thank You and whatever I can do to help them...Ghules, Maube, Smedlock, Raeda, Orckus, Relikk, Kalea, Verissi/Tobalaya/Hoofstomper/Waldonnis, Drall/Razji, and I am sure I am forgetting others here. Thank you so much for the help on this project >:L

Edited by Huato

Done with the Blood of the Mountains now.

THANK YOU GHULES! :p

I owe this guy a lot :p

And the rest of the Crushers and Argent Covenant members that helped with both the arcane crystals/arcanite.