Three promotions

In the past few days, Callista was made Decurion, Herion got the title of Knight, and Mare Jade Sky passed from Legionnaire to Squire.

So congrats to all three of you on your new positions. :D

I hope I'm not leaving anyone out. If I am, feel free to yell at me.

Guest Charlie

You got it Pip ,and yes congrats to all!!

Im sorry herion and Mare were rather unexpected but congratulations none the less.!! :yub::)

Also good job to Uthan and Calli who did the codex and uth who did herions knighting.

On a seperate note KD had his first day at Impact and he is having a great time,a friend from his school is there also but she is on a seperate area from him so im not sure how often he will be able to hang with her or talk. But he had a great day.

Wish you were here....... Charlie. :D (vaca talk )

:D

You got it Pip ,and yes congrats to all!!

Im sorry herion and Mare were rather unexpected but congratulations none the less.!! :yub::)

Also good job to Uthan and Calli who did the codex and uth who did herions knighting.

On a seperate note KD had his first day at Impact and he is having a great time,a friend from his school is there also but she is on a seperate area from him so im not sure how often he will be able to hang with her or talk. But he had a great day.

Wish you were here....... Charlie. ;) (vaca talk )

Well first off I would like to say Congratulations to Uthan and Mare! :D:yahoo::yahoo: . I am very proud of you both! And I also would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who was instrumental in helping Callista to become decurion. I would also like to say that Callista will do her very best to ensure that she does her job well. In order for her to do that, she always has an ear open to suggestions and ideas that people think will help her do her job to her best ability.

Second off, I want to wish Kodoz and Charlie a great vacation IC. And I hope that Kodoz is able to hang out with his friend and have a great time at camp.

*Long Air Intake*

:) AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH........ :D

Just wanted to shout a bit :D

Congrats everyone!!!

Oh, Herion: :yub: for your posts. If you're already at it, add the purpose of your quest, maybe a short background story and so on... :yahoo:

And... all others (those who haven't written about their characters/quests) some reading material would be appreciated :yahoo:

Safe Journeys!