Benim!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey all!!

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been on a lil' hiatus from WOW.

I shoulda been more responsible and written before now, but ,heheheh, I am a slacker!

I have a new location for my job which entails me traveling over an hour more daily to get to work. Plus, the fact that you all have done a great job in getting the Crushers to a Raid level, was making me compress my family time to get to the raids earlier. So, last week, I reevaluated my thoughts on the time that I have for play time.

So, this is no way a good bye message, because I enjoy the game, and more importantly, your companionship, too much. But, you may see me a bit less in the future. Hhhehehhe..... or I just might revert back to my evil ways and play all the time any ways!! Carry on, and I will see ya real soon fer some klompin'!!!!

Hhehhe- silly Qiris- I not leaving!! (In fact, I queued up fer the MC raid Wed:) With a wife and 3 gorgeous lil'ones, I do have to take a look at what is really important. Gaming still has a part in what makes this Deddie tick, though:)

Me understands the needs of da family, me is most lucky to have a husband who also games! But me just redid Jiris' talents so she is now a holy/disc priest and me needs tutors!