Callisa is SOULLESS!!!

Earlier today, as Thom and Callista were casually hanging around Haven bank after leaving visitors and new people to Sosaria some jewlery, suddenly appeared a dark woman in a robe. At first, Callista nor Thom thought to much of it as many different types of people visit the bank. Soon it became obvious that this person was not there to pay the bank a visit. She had something else on her mind and what she had planned was not very nice at all. This dark woman approached Callista and Thom and *smirked* at Callista. At first, Callista had no idea who this person was or why they would be smirking at her. Then she remembered someone had mentioned a Renor Orb to her. So Callista, loving most people, said hello to this stranger.

Thom tried to warn her to be careful of Renor, but Callista trusts everyone and did not pay careful enough attention to her friend. Renor mentions something in her toungue about how Callista is the sister of Royalty. Callista asks her how could this be? She was nobody, so how could she be a sister to Royalty? Then Callista wanted to know just who this sister of hers was that was Royalty. Renor mentions that she will tell her for a price. Just when Callista ask Renor what type of price did she have in mind, she started chanting in a strange language.

Thom tries to lead Callista away but she seems somewhat enchanted and cannot leave. Just then Renor appears where Callista had moved to and grabs her by the arm. Renor pains Thom with a painful memory of his past as he tries to pull Callista away from Renor. The last thing Callista heard in this strange language was: Charlie is your sister. Now you soul is.................... As Callista slumped in her saddle and Renor disappeared, it was Thom who bravely helped keep Callista from falling out of the saddle and who got her to the safety of her own house. This is where Callista, who looks as if she is asleep, awaits her soul to be returned to her.

Edited by Calli

(Sorry for joking... ;) and I'm joking about characters!)

Rest you soul ( :D ), because so many PGoH characters have soul problems... the come and go very often for so many of us :(

And now for the serious reply...

I presume Thom sends pigeons for the others to come to Calli's bedside, so I would think I can easily find a character who would be willing to help. Calli will not stay soulless forever.