Onyxia - what day?

Huato

Which day for Ony?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thursdays would work well for me too. Maybe on Thurs. the 20th those of us who arent keyed could meet up and get this started. I can be on anytime after 6 pm server time.

So far looks like popular vote is Thursday at 9:00pm.

Going to give the poll till Sunday evening before making a final call on it. :smokewink:

Once the decision has been made, I will start a new thread with those that are keyed and ready to go now...I would really like to give this a shot as soon as this Thursday if we have enough keyed just to get our feet wet - no expectation of taking her down, although if we have enough it should be very possible. If we can't get enough assembled for this Thursday, then it will be the following for sure.

10 signed up so far =)

If Green cant make it, Alhazad could easily be the MT for Ony, Crushers never fail when it comes to DPS... and DPS Is what we need for phase two.

lets get more keyed! I know Katak needs to get Rends head, and Tazzy needs to kill world dragons... so lets work on this people =) Seriously!

As for the DKP, Green set it up... dunno if we can run two DKP sections on Green's site... doesnt seem to be a way to seperate the DKP to seperate raids

If Green cant make it, Alhazad could easily be the MT for Ony, Crushers never fail when it comes to DPS... and DPS Is what we need for phase two.

Later is better, so I voted 9:30 (10:30 for me, perfect)

Any day not MC is cool.

lets get more keyed! I know Katak needs to get Rends head, and Tazzy needs to kill world dragons... so lets work on this people =) Seriously!

I need the Drak blood and I'm set, I think.

As for the DKP, Green set it up... dunno if we can run two DKP sections on Green's site... doesnt seem to be a way to seperate the DKP to seperate raids

We can have 2 NDKP running, even more. The system was designed to compute DKP for all guild independent of raids, so people running the 2 (or more) raids with the guild would get more DKP in all of them. I think that can sound a little unfair for our setup. If needed, let me know and I'll organize the site to hold multiple separated DKP counts.

[]s

Green

Let's go ahead and do an independant one for the Onyxia runs.

The reason being is we are going to pick up people that don't necessarily make our MC runs, and this way we start at 0 for everyone. The other reason is the Tier 2 raid helms drop from Onyxia, along with other random epic weapons. Her head, and scales are yet more reasons...I'm trying to work out a good assignment of values for said items right now.

As for time, after discussing with some people 9:30 seems to be a more favorable time to start due to schedules.