I think I just wet myself...

Narsica

Ok so Blizzard posted an addition to the character viewer on the site so you can take a look at the tier 0 and tier.5 armor sets. Well now they included the tier 1 and tier 2.

All I can say is...from looking at Transcendence's armor abilities(the abilities that require you wear X amount of the set), I'm in love! <3

(3 pieces): 15% mana regeneration while casting. Stack that with the talent I already have that gives me 15% mana regen, that's 30% that continues!

(5 pieces): When struck in melee there is a 50% chance you will fade for 4 secs. How handy is that with the pve if you're a main healer on a tank and the tank goes down or loses agro!

(8 pieces): (and the ability I love the most) Your greater heals now have a heal over time compenenet equivalent to a Rank 5 renew. So you can renew, greater heal, shield, flash heal, holy nova.... <3 priest again so much. :);)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/items/...ml?2,0,3,female

Edited by Narsica

Yeppper. Benim has already posted that on his wall above his bed; it has replaced my Farrah Fawcett poster!!

Be still, my beating heart!! ;):)

Edited by muru

Glad they finally updated it with the Epic sets from MC and BWL! ;)

Speaking of Transcendence...I got an impromptu invite to Ony last night and she dropped 2 of the Halo of Transcendence. Very cool encounter, and I lived up to the Mr. Faceplant title! :)

Edited by Huato

Glad they finally updated it with the Epic sets from MC and BWL! ;)

Speaking of Transcendence...I got an impromptu invite to Ony last night and she dropped 2 of the Halo of Transcendence. Very cool encounter, and I lived up to the Mr. Faceplant title! :)

:( Two? two? .... :nub::(;)

Yeah, only set she dropped for was Priests, and she dropped 2 of them.

It didn't matter to me that anything I could use dropped - I was more interested in the encounter since I had never experienced it...it was fun, and I believe that the group we have going to the core can do it.

That being said, once my son is here and we're settled in, we're going! :devil:

Yea the 3 peice set is really nice. Iam one drop away from my 5 peice set of trans. Now that we have BWL on farm mode dont think it will be long before i have my full set