Calli's reallife troubles

Calli

As most people know... one of my step-sons just got out of the hospital with pneumonia. My little girl has had stomach troubles, and now we found out my son is allergice to dust mites and dogs. This means I am having to do loads of extra cleaning on top of this deep down cleaning that I have been doing over the last few days. I stillhave loads to go as well seeing how I am only one person trying to go through seven persons things. Well, on top of that, just about every free moment that I have is going to my school work. I know I have not been able to be on much lately but I look forward to catching up and things getting back to normal. So if I am not on as much please do not take it as a personal insult because I adore each and every one of you.

Calli

I hope all will be better, soon!

Everyone have problems once in a while. Some more, some less. You can just say that you'll be back! I know we will miss you while you are away, but I don't believe any will hold that against you...

Oh, allergies not always stick around... I hope that's temporal, too.

Again, be well! you, and your family!

Thanks for the kind words. He may have to get shots, which I would hate but I think are going to be the best things for him. They told us(me and his daddy) that if we did not get this under control now that it can easily turn into asthma because of the way he wheezes and gets cold so deep in his chest. (you would think this would tell his daddy and grandparents on his daddys side to quit smoking in the house with him).

I will be back soon.. I am off and on here and there.. but not nearly as much as I would like.

Heather