Tier 0.5 Upgrade quest info

Baracko

Here is a little information I have come across in my somewhat rediculous quest to upgrade my tier 0 set:

Items needed:

(Items I have already had use for and are confirmed:)

Goblin Rocket Fuel x10 - (8 of which are given to you in the bag!) Can be made by alchemists with 1 volatile rum and a firebloom

Delicate Arcanite Converter x1 - 1 arcanite bar, 1 ironweb spidersilk, and 1 kind engineer

Stonescale Oil x10 - fish em, and alchemist will make the oil... 1 eel per oil.

Volcanic Ash x25 - can only be picked up when you have the proper quest.

Greater Eternal Essence x4

Elemental Rod x1 - Costs 50g from a frickin imp at Darkwhisper Gorge in Soutern Winterspring.

Heart of Magma Lord :D - drop off a named 60 elemental in Burning Steppes

(Items I have heard are needed but cant confirm:)

Large Brilliant Shard x8

Flask of Supreme Power x1 - Alchemy = 30? dreamfoil, 12? Mountain silversage, 1 Black Lotus, 1 Crys. Vial

Signet of Beckoning: Fire x1

Dark Iron Bar x3 - ouch!

Enchanted Leather x20

Mooncloth x3 - ouch!

Cured Rugged Hide x4

Dark Rune x4

Gold:

Step 1 = 20g

Step 2 = 40g in hard cash, plus 50g for the elemental rod (this does not include the other components)

Step 3 and 4 = unknown

Item Order:

Step 1: Bindings

Step 2: Gauntlets and Belt

Step 3: Shoulder, Boots, Legs

Step 4: Chest, Helm

** You have to have the item to complete the quest, but not to do it.

Step 1 and 2 are completed for me, and Step 3 begins with the Baron 45 min run. :yub: New information on our own AD boards proves me wrong about the reqs. You have to go from second gate to the baron in 45... many speculate that it cant be done with a group made of tier 0 wearers or less..... we shall see!

Once the baron is done, be prepared to go to BRD, UBRS and DM numerous times to find various things and kill bosses including Emberseer, Incendius, The BRD Arena, and the new lord Valethak who is rumored to be summoned in the beast's room of UBRS. Step 3 begins the non-soloable portion of this quest line. >:L

Here are three useful links if you want to read more about what is to come or look at a suggested UD strat path:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/Pro...atholmePath.jpg

http://www.rickdahl.com/worldofwarcraft/ca...ry/general-wow/

Dont worry Huato! Ill be going to BRD a few times! We can knock two birds out with one stone...

Its Warlord's Command, now with 5 times the pain! *passes out* :rofl:

Baracko, the lurking lootwhore from hell :yub:

Edit: Crosspost from AC boards... this is the definitive guid so far! -->

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...st&T=183615&P=3

Edited by Baracko

As a certified glutton for punishment, I'll be more than happy to run through this with you. :rofl:

(I'm still missing the coif, gauntlets, boots and shoulders from the elements. I need more loot!)

:rofl: Pfft Korgall, vanidi, Chrys, and I did the Baron easily.(with a 5th- can't remember now). In fact, we 5 manned all of scarlet strath twice and then baron in the course of 2-2.5 hours

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, the 45 min Baron is very doable. I have finished it for Legil when he needed this quest done when 1.10 came out couple weeks back. We actually had 9 mins left when we killed the Baron, the key is to know the pulls and just go a steady pace, if you try to rush the pulls, you will end up wiping and causing time to tick away. Also try to skip mobs that you do not need to kill, and make sure to discuss loot rolls beforehand(in my experience, handling out loot takes 2x as long as killing bosses, lol). Our grp consisted of shaman, mage, priest, warrior and hunter.