Character names

Piper

I thought it might be a good idea for people to list what characters they play, at least the ones in PGoH. It can get confusing with so many alts that sometimes you're not sure exactly who you're talking to. :p

Also, how do you pronounce your characters' names? Is there a meaning or story behind their names? How are the syllables stressed? A technical thing, I know, but it can't hurt to be sure. I'd feel stupid if I were pronouncing them wrong to myself.

Mine are as follows, and I'll update the list if need be:

1. Piper (pronounced like you'd think it is) - Female rat-thing Ranger (tamer/mage/vet)
  2. Cucailin (ku'-col-EEN, like the name Colleen; roughly means "dog girl" in Gaelic) - Female elf Ranger (tamer/bard/healer)
  3. Liadan (LEE-uh-din', means "grey lady" in Gaelic) - Female human, 1/4 elf Warrior (mage/archer)
  4. Kasimirazel (KAZ-ih-MEER-uh-zell', Kasimir is a name that basically means "to destroy" and I added "azel" from part of a Meer name I saw) - Female Meer shadow hunter Paladin (swordfighter)

I also need to work on the site I've got for character bios (Piper will be next). For reference, the URL is http://www.freewebs.com/blairs-characters and I'll be working on it as I find the time/motivation.

Guest Charlie

You want me to give away my alts??? hehehe that makes it interesting,especially when ppl complain to my character about how mean charlie is to them :):) I love it,i get the brute honest truth out of ppl.

I will give ones i dont mind ppl knowing and not to mention the ones you already know is me.

Charlie- (just like the guys pronunciation) swordswoman i actually use her name from my cartoon character but changed the pronunciation because i got tired of telling ppl the right way to pronounce it heheh.

KitnBoo- (just like it looks) peacer/archer daughter of charlie and kendarick,adopted by kodoz.

Najara- (Na-Zha-rah) crafter girlfriend of Ed .

Aoshi Elric- (A-o-she El-rick) im not saying her story,still rp going on with her

Charlie- (Shar- Lee) cat This is the correct pronunciation i was using for blue hair then i wanted to make a character of my cartoon character, however it got irritating playing her exact personality so i made a better one for game.

I know you guys all want to know... how do you pronounce kodoz!!?? its pronounced (Code-Ahs)

Thats all im giving away hehehehe.

Galen Kodoz Tiberius (GAE-Lynn KOE-DAHZ TIE-beer-EE-us) Emperor and Warrior.

Ben (last name unknown to most) (Ben) - Half drow, Tamer.

Karly Tiberius (Car-LEE TIE-beer-EE-us) - Heiress/Tankmage

Ed (Ed) - simple minded crafter

Keryn (Kuh-ren) - Amazon Archer

Bill (Bill) - Mage/bard

Dinadan (Din-ah-dan) Paladin/Swordsman

Jin Champloo (GENE Sham-Ploo) Ronin/swordsman

Humphrey (Hum-FREE) Lackluster Pickpocket

Cuddles (Cuddles) - Watcher.

As for Bio's, you can find out IC.

Edited by kodoz

That helped. I wouldn't have guessed at some of those pronunciations... Keryn, for instance. Some others I wasn't 100% sure of before.

i give all my alts. umm like i told charlie my second account is going bye bye ... only gonna be here for rp so no need for it... so some of my alts are gone =) (oscar the grouch) HAHA!

Hehe, this will be easy!! Especially considering our empress can't even say my RL name... :p

(This is because english doesn't have a specific syllable, which can be found, for example, in the two last letters of "Johann Sebastian Bach", German accent)

Thorax is Thor-axe

Doc. Vale' is ("Doctor") Valentino (Italian accent)

Neve Tirza is Ne'-Ve' Teer-Tsa (and not 'Nev' like the actress)

Naamah is Na'-A'-Mah

I don't use the character Isac Luckstone but that's a 'translation' of my RL name :D

Isn't Naamah your wife's name? Sounds pretty. :]

And how are things going with the baby, by the way?

For the first, yes :D

For the second, the due time is about june 10th and all is going well!

We already did all recommended tests, including (our, of course) DNA, Nuchal Translucency (Ultrasound), Preliminary full scan (by Ultrasound), Late full scan (Ultrasound), weight approximation and a few more... many many tests ;) all results are relative to the average risk and the worst test was 4 times better than the average, so we are happy :)

Also weight gain is not exceeding the recommended normal.

As I see it, we are on the last straight toward the delivery, and hope it will be quick and safe

Oh, be sure to have I will post updates!! :D

i give all my alts. umm like i told charlie my second account is going bye bye ... only gonna be here for rp so no need for it... so some of my alts are gone =) (oscar the grouch) HAHA!

Ahh man..... I wanted the pleasure of tossing Oscar into the tub and holding him so someone can scrub him until he smelled better. Oh well..... ;) Good luck with it