Warden Staff

Huato

...pretty much tops my wishlist as well, with the Unyielding Maul not far behind it. Honestly, this is one of the best weapons out there for feral druids (especially for bear form/tanking), so if anyone finds one of these, I'm sure either Zuato or I would be very interested in it. Hoofstomper is solid feral as well and about to respec specifically to be a bear-form aggro magnet in PvE.

Personally, though, I would rather see Zuato get ahold of one of these first since it'll make a much bigger difference at his level than at Hoofie's.

Reminds me, Huato...Hoofie's 300 tribal leatherworking and friendly with the Timbermaw (halfway to honored), so if you'd like a set of Warbear gear made for your 50s, don't hesitate to ask. Currently, I can only do the harness and woolies, but they're probably the best two of the "set" for a feral anyway. I can also make the two Devilsaur pieces, if you're more interested in cat form than dire bear and/or want the agility instead of strength (although I personally recommend the gauntlets for either form).

Awesome Wal, and thank you.

Once I get to 50 I'll be hitting you up for those for sure...I'm still trying to scrape together money on both Huato and Zuato to get Zuato a mount at 40. lol