A Request from Charlie

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

As all know PGoH is are the guardians to Trinsic. However all of us,including me,bank in Luna,Brit,Haven Skara etc.... I want us to begin ''hanging in Trinsic'' there are no other rpers or anyone in Trinny right now because it has become a dead city. We now have alot of ppl and the vision of us being in Trinny will bring people there.

PGoH is a trusted and once again a very much alive guild within UO. I get compliments and comments always on us, they say we need to work on rp too hehe (hints) But in any event I will be watching to see of us being in Trinsic,Im not saying your not permitted in any other cities but do go to Trinny and spend some time there. Mark a rune right outside the front gates ,ask Thorax for a rune he lives right by Trinny.PGoH was given the ''Royal Bank'' so do your banking there. I am beginning this myself today also.

Thank you all!!!!

*another hint* Elder members, post some stories of PGoH ,id love to hear them and im sure they would be AWESOME to see by the others.

Yup, we need to show ourselves there.

I will make a few runebooks for all the important PGoH locations and all the spots in Trinsic and I will sell them cheap (money goes to PGoH Treasury!) so everyone can have all the important locations. This will make things much easier >:0

(Sorry that I can make only the dull, brown books...)