PGoH Tavern

Gabriel

PGoH Tavern  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im getting a new house for my second account. Charlie asked me if i wanted to help her earlier today. so i think us having our own tavern night is a great idea. just let me know if you guys agree and would attend our tavern night. the house will also have a fighting arena so this house will be in felucca. my second account has a red character so my house needs to be in felucca anyway. well just getting everyones opinion. maybe we can hold our own fight night there once a month. we could all pitch in for a reward. i set up a poll so vote! >:L

First, Tavern night:

We meet on Saturdays, and after it there is the tavern night at the Trinsic Inn, so we can go to the Trinsic inn or go together to somewhere else, to be decided at the meeting earlier.

On one of the other days of the week (to be decided), we can have a "Roleplay meeting", dedicated to really roleplay, have a storyline to play and so on.

Second, fight nights are most welcome, as we don't train too much on PVP, or at least I don't... as for helping, I can also craft and bring resources as I have some in 'PGoH Treasury'. Also, if we want to have a few rings, I will remind that we have about 4 Luna Lances, so we can also Joust.

Also, we can use the 'UO Tavern' for its purpose and add roleplay here (IC posts), start and add to ingame roleplay.

Guest Charlie

THe only thing id like with the tavern night is that it be held in Galehaven kodoz house,it has been set up for pgoh stuff for a while and is close by the pgoh malas city. He did have an arena type area but we can use that for for fomal type events because it looks more like an auditorium. those are my only requests for the event night.

Also be careful how you advertise this house we dont need pkers hunting at that house every week we do this. >:L