Profile: Cucailin

Piper

I'm renovating my character site and decided to put Cucailin's page up first. There seems to be some confusion about exactly who/what she is and where she came from, so this should explain everything.

The site is:

http://www.freewebs.com/blairs-characters/cucailin.html

It's sort of long, but thorough. Hope this clears up any questions about her.

I encourage others do to something similar, even if it's just a topic here on the roleplaying forum. It helps to know about everyone else's backstories! And yes, I've checked the roster; some have stories, some have very brief descriptions, and some have nothing at all. Why not let us know a little bit about your character(s)? I'm sure everyone else would like to hear about them. I know I would, at any rate.

I'd also like to see everyone have some sort of description in their profiles (haha, Charlie), but that's another matter entirely... XD

Edited by Blair

Hehe, nicely done!

Now, I have only the story of Thorax (link at signature...)

But, Doc Vale''s story is already put pen to paper, but not finger to keyboard...

And the other two, Neve and Naamah are already thought of, but it will take some refining, before they are published.