Grrrr

Balandar

Seems if you do not log in with your characters after a certain amount of time, they are deleted. And it seems someone got my name on DII. I don't have LOD yet.. should have it tomorrow sometime. I'll be playing as Xancuatl the necromancer. Never played one of em before.. anyone have some tips? Also.. I need to get twinked and PLed. ;)

As a suggestion, for those who do make it to nightmare, perhaps name the game pgohnm/pgoh. that way, those who still wish to play on normal can do so hehe. So far, only fing, myself, and Kal have nightmare capable characters. Hopefully that'll soon change :)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Depends on the level of the character, or so I have seen.

I have (had) several characters level'd between 10 and 45, and after about 2 or 3 months of inactivity, they were deleted from the server. I feel kinda bad about that, 'cause I had 'em twinked out and doing well for themselves. But I also have a level 74 that was inactive for the same period of time; he is still functioning....

I do have a friend who has (had) a few Hardcore accounts with some high 90's characters ( I saw 7 total level 99's among about 20 characters ). He hadn't played in about a year when he logged in using my CD. His accounts were still active and each character was fully playable.

I wish I knew what the cutoff level was, so I could get my Barbarian to there and leave him.