Is that a blizzard coming?

Huato

Got this from the WoW insider email:

On the Horizon: Weather in Azeroth!

The upcoming Patch 1.10 will feature three major additions to the ever-evolving World of Warcraft. Weather effects will appear in Azeroth for the first time, with torrential downpours, swirling sandstorms, and of course blighting blizzards sweeping the lands of Horde and Alliance. The ongoing talent improvements will focus on the Priest class, changing how the prayers of these mighty defenders of the faith are answered. All priests will have a one-time opportunity to respect their class for free as a result. Finally, a new armor set is in the works for those who prefer small-group content! Quest to achieve this upgrade to the current dungeon sets, which includes epic gear! Look for these features and more in Patch 1.10…

"Weather effects will appear in Azeroth for the first time, with torrential downpours, swirling sandstorms, and of course blighting blizzards sweeping the lands of Horde and Alliance"

OMG!! YESSSS!!! I love weather effects. That's one of the first things I complained about when in beta and when WoW came out. I love weather effects. It helps the immersion into the game.

"Weather effects will appear in Azeroth for the first time, with torrential downpours, swirling sandstorms, and of course blighting blizzards sweeping the lands of Horde and Alliance"

OMG!! YESSSS!!! I love weather effects. That's one of the first things I complained about when in beta and when WoW came out. I love weather effects. It helps the immersion into the game.

OMG!! NOOOO!!! 15fps lost to some stuff that maked no difference on the game... :cool:

It'll be optional, thanks god.

.. i wish they would activate it for BG's.. an make it non-optional.. =P Imagine doing WSG, or even AB without actually being able to see whats 30 yards in front of you, that would add a whole new dimension to the PvP battles.. ::smiles:: hopefully they will add in some good BG"s soon where the landscape is a war torn battlefield an you can disappear into the sooty smoke of burning buildings.. =)