What's goin on?

Greg

Hi....just wanted to stop in and say.......Hi.........while we wait for SB to come out (speaking of which....does anyone have a semi-accurate date available?) what has everyone been doing.......I've been looking for something to do.

Alot of members are helping defend Trinsic now that Lord Blackthorn took abit of offense to my "Warning" to him.

On the NEWS and Archived NEWS you can read up on official posts and storylines OR on UO.com Roleplay board by Colin Mor.

Tonight.......a combination of PGoH, VK, GoL and DWG will be gathering and dealing with the Columns of Lord Blackthorns Juka Troops, Chaos Heavy Armored Dragoons, Betrayers, Juggernaughts and stone giant Golums.

Olympus has been hit 2 times......first by Juka in week one and second by Chaos Dragoons last night.

Many are finding the new AI and varieties of Evil quite enjoyable....and moreso they are having thier plates full and hands full in getting through all of the new craftables and abilities the tradesmen/women have.

Lastly, Safe Haven is being revamped very slightly in decoration to prepare for Dawn(OSI Character)to reside during the WAR with Lord Blackthorn.

I have been working throughout my recovery time from knee surgery on ingame realm events and storylines....I am now focusing on a recruitment drive to help get our lines (which are thin indeed...up to where we can stand our ground in this new Age of Twilight (see storylines) since the Evil forces now work as teams (Built after...and designed as a direct result of PGoH past success performance against OSI Evil)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAoC has started to churn up higher teams of members which now can do some serious damage in PvP and have taken Keeps for the name of Midguard and the glory of Valhalla Vanguard. (A new dungeon level has been found and Dragon hunts are beginning)

Everquest is also rocking with planned events and has a nice number of members within it pushing the well being of SLoT membership growth.

UO is a life I left long ago........I may make a cameo though.  *continues to play solitaire and online hearts*

• 3 weeks later...

I have figured out one problem I have with shadowbane....I miss my guild........I can't wait till I see some familiar and trustworthy faces.  Don't get me wrong, there are good people here, but they're as paranoid/xenophobic as I am about new people.  Anyways, I have a level 21 templar, and a level 6 healer.  I can't say much else, Not that there is much to say.  oh...and no one laughs at my jokes here.......Not that they did In DAoC.....

Be Well

---Hothgorn

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just wait for the real deal.  There are only a few games Id beta for and shadowbane isnt one of them.  Im more of an alpha guy myself.  They are stress testing and whatnot with this and cleaning up some of the crap.  The real input on what needs to be fixed was months ago and thats where Id wanna be.  *shrugs* I'd rather play the games I have now and not get bummed out when my character is wiped when the beta closes and the game goes game GA.

I'm not worried about my characters being wiped.  It happens anyways.  On occasion I will show up with no characters at all.  So I don't get all that attached.  Besides, I like taking apart the classes, so it gives me more chances to try other things.  

----Hothgorn the Black--- :0

Archived