Friday night Shammy Quest

Martok

This Friday evening, the 27th, I'd like to try to set up a Scholo group (5 man) so we can begin getting the Shammy's epic quest completed. I know Huato needs this as well. Any others willing to volunteer?

I will help Uglutz. I dont raid on Fridays so wont be a problem just need a time.

For Volo and the other officers of CS;

I know alot of you would like to run MC but cant get into your allince MC runs. I suggested this to Uglutz today and thought i would say it here too. Since NL is a DKP guild and we are only alowed 1 main to run our raids I would like to set something up between CS and NL to run MC togeather. the members of NL would bring our alts in ( since our mains are fully epiced and already saved to a diffrent instance). It would help both guilds out.

1) you guys will learn the ins and outs of MC from an experinced guild

2) it helps some of NL members that would never get the chance to run MC beef up their alts ( mostly for PvP).

If you think this is a good idea I can run it across my GL so we can set something up.

Let me know and happy hunting,

Uncle Meiff

Uggy you got yourself a Mage (provided they dont need a mage in MC =p I can dream cant I! ))

Meif, I would be honored if something like that could be worked out, although my raiding days aren't typical. I work Sat-Tuesday nights.

Everyone I helped get attuned last week has been in MC cept me :yahoo:

Ahh well =) I'll get there eventually!

but then again... I am one of the newer officers after all!

Edited by Maube

Since I'm a shammy, naturally I'd love to go! :) I also need to get some skins of shadow, so I'll gladly make the run other nights too. I'll be in later Friday evening, so if you've got a spot open still, I'll tag along!

Ok ill talk to the people on my end. Then your people and my people can talk ( damn this isnt a business) ;) So ill get the ball rolling on the MC thing, just need to know what time tommorow you wanna do Scholo for the shammy thing?

Uncle Meiff