Question about when I leave

Piper

Hopefully by this summer, I'll be moving to West Virginia with my fiancee. Not only do I have no moral support from my family, but we'll have no financial help from anyone and we'll both be in college and saving money for our wedding. That being the case, I'm afraid I'll most likely have to leave UO. As much as this really does sadden me, I shouldn't be spending $156 a year on a game when we have a wedding to plan, as that's money that could otherwise be going toward the wedding...

So when the time comes, what should I do with all my things? I'd like to return when it's more practical, but I don't know when. I guess I need some advice on this... -_-;

best strategy if you plan on coming back eventually is to load everything worth keeping into your house and bank boxes and then just reactivate your account once every 3 months in order to keep the house from falling. that way you're not spending $156 per year but you still have everything waiting for you when you come back (not to mention each time you reactivate to refresh your house that gives you a month to catch up on current events :) )

If you dont have the ability to spend even the money to reactivate every three months, then just load all your most valuable things in your banks of each character, and anything else into your characters packs. If you still have things you want kept, i do have room at my house, and could keep some of your stuff for you.

First, let me hope aloud that you will find a miraculous way to stay with us all the time.

Second, I have to say that the two advices you already got, from Anfalas and Kodoz, are the best two options also in my opinion. So, I can only offer more room to spare. If you do give your things for safekeeping, have a list of all that you give, just for order sake.

Third, last but not least...

And this goes to all of you!!!!

Never, but NEVER, give your post the name "Questions about when I leave"!!!!

First I saw it "Questions about when I leave", last post info by Blair.

Then: "Questions about when I leave", last post info by Chris.

Then: "Questions about when I leave", last post info by Kodoz.

Then, a minute or so from now: "Questions about when I leave", last post info by icuburn. (me of course :) )

This can really give someone a heart attack!!!

Guest Charlie

now its ''questions about when i leave Charlie'' EEEK!!!

I too have extra space should you need it . I also would rather you stay but i understand all you are trying to do.I can only say you will always have a spot in the family of guardians here.

So safe travels Guardian Piper! *hugs*

Thanks for the offers of advice and assistance. I'll probably try to renew it once every few months as that shouldn't add up to much money overall. I'll see what I can do when the time comes.