Blue Dragonscale Leggings

Huato

Ok, while I still want to complete my Elements set, I currently have the Blue Dragonscale Shoulders and Breastplate. In my lack of not reading the fine print, I didn't realize the nice full set bonus the Blue Dragonscale stuff has, so I am looking for someone to craft these for me (I wasn't going to replace the Kilt of Elements with it because of the stats, but then I just read the full set bonus on the Blue :D ). The kilt will go in the bank until I can complete my Elements set (or Earthfury...looks like chances for Earthfury at this point in time are better than the Elements due to not being able to get into raids for Scholo, UBRS, and LBRS).

So...who could make these for me in the near future? I will provide all the materials of course. :D

Ok, while I still want to complete my Elements set, I currently have the Blue Dragonscale Shoulders and Breastplate. In my lack of not reading the fine print, I didn't realize the nice full set bonus the Blue Dragonscale stuff has, so I am looking for someone to craft these for me (I wasn't going to replace the Kilt of Elements with it because of the stats, but then I just read the full set bonus on the Blue :D ). The kilt will go in the bank until I can complete my Elements set (or Earthfury...looks like chances for Earthfury at this point in time are better than the Elements due to not being able to get into raids for Scholo, UBRS, and LBRS).

So...who could make these for me in the near future? I will provide all the materials of course. :D

I will gladly make you the blue dragonscale leggings, and I may even have some scales in the bank. If you see me around, give me a nudge and we can go dragon hunting to get the extras you need. :D