Guild Meeting

Shorat

Hello everyone. It's that time of the month again, yes you know. Aunt flo visits AGAIN, the bills arrive, and it's guild meeting time!!!! The meeting is scheduled for next Saturday the 14th at 7pm EST. thats 6pm CST. It will be held in the ITC Meeting hall, which I will post the WP here tonight. Topics to be discussed will include the direction we all wish the ITC to go, officer nominations and inaugurations, and the return of the Dread Knights. A few other bits and pieces we'll take care of in meeting as well. Any questions, concerns, please post here for the meeting or contact me in game. See you all at the meeting.

Sekut'ar / Sekutar / Snazak

Hello everyone.  It's that time of the month again, yes you know.  Aunt flo visits AGAIN, the bills arrive, and it's guild meeting time!!!!  The meeting is scheduled for next Saturday the 14th at 7pm EST. thats 6pm CST.  It will be held in the ITC Meeting hall, which I will post the WP here tonight.  Topics to be discussed will include the direction we all wish the ITC to go, officer nominations and inaugurations, and the return of the Dread Knights.  A few other bits and pieces we'll take care of in meeting as well.  Any questions, concerns, please post here for the meeting or contact me in game.  See you all at the meeting.

Sekut'ar  /  Sekutar  /  Snazak

See you there! oh wait...nvm

Hello everyone.  It's that time of the month again, yes you know.  Aunt flo visits AGAIN, the bills arrive, and it's guild meeting time!!!!  The meeting is scheduled for next Saturday the 14th at 7pm EST. thats 6pm CST.  It will be held in the ITC Meeting hall, which I will post the WP here tonight.  Topics to be discussed will include the direction we all wish the ITC to go, officer nominations and inaugurations, and the return of the Dread Knights.  A few other bits and pieces we'll take care of in meeting as well.  Any questions, concerns, please post here for the meeting or contact me in game.  See you all at the meeting.

Sekut'ar  /  Sekutar  /  Snazak

See you there! oh wait...nvm

Hehe. You will be mentioned at the meeting, as well as Dement and that momma's boy Sei. maybe we'll have a funeral for you guys, or maybe I'll have a toast and thank you for ridding me of some space. =P

I shall be there in spirit, haunting you. I will either have to work or be at a friend's birthday party. Hmm, only less than a month to play, guess I better log in soon and get those last minute hugs in!

Archived