List of guilds already set up for SB

Araton

Check out this thread. Its in the official SB website forum called "The Marshalling Ground" which is for spreading the word about guilds that will be forming when SB comes out. I can't believe there are this many guilds already set up and ready to go, some with long members lists also. Some are from other MMORPGs and some were started from scratch on the forums.

Someone Should post about PGoH on this list, I would but I don't know any of the particulars that have already been decided (have they?) Anyway I thought I'd mention it. I had no idea there was this much competition!

I think we also need to start aggressively posting on these boards to promote the new PGoH guild like all those others are already doing. Its nice that we already have a good website too, If we start getting the word out now I'm sure we can rival the other guilds when release day rolls around  :rolleyes:

Sorry if I sound insane, but I don't think I've ever been this excited about a new game before lol

Also, sorry if I sound incoherent, its late at night hehe.

-Araton

Actually, we haven't completely decided on a lot of the items as our own SB site displays.  A couple of us were actively posting on the forum last year, but you're right.  If the Q2 release happens we'll need to start prepping now and get some direction and focus. Maybe time to summon up a round table.

We are a registered Shadowbane guild.  We were the 18th official guild to register on Stratics as well as the original Shadowbane.com website.  I set us up way back in the day.

We were registered as the Purple Guardians of HONOR, since at that time we did not know if we were going to go with a different name or what.  I believe we have since come to the conclusion that each realm would have a different guild name all combined under the main body of The Honor Empire.

Each of our current guilds have their own claim to fame and reputation.  PGoH in UO, SLoT in EQ, and VV in DAoC.  Each of these guilds have found their own niche in the communities in which they play.  I look forward to a new and unique guild in Shadowbane for us to work with.  I am sure with the quality members we have brought together from all of our online gaming families, the guild the Honor Empire brings forth in Shadowbane will be one of the strongest and most well-known of all.

I agree completely that we should begin some sort of consortium to decide our fate within Shadowbane.  If any are interested in doing such please post a reply this message and we'll get the ball rolling.

Coldren!  Where have you gone too?

I thought you were going to play with us on Gawaine Midgard?:rolleyes:?

#######!   Guess we gonna have to wait until Shadowbane comes out till we get all the old crew back together.

COldren- Nice to hear from you.

The closed beta is on currently so we know it's close, although who knows how long the beta will run.  Hopefully they can maintain the spring release time.

Archived