First Annual Skullcrusher Winter Veil

Volonazra

Just a reminder. If you are interested we will be meeting this Wed. Dec. 28th '05 to celebrate Winter Veil. Gift giving, story telling, drinking, dueling, the normal Skullcrusher gathering ;) No clompage for tardiness this time, we're going to clomp you out of love this time. :rofl:

To be lead by Benim. Speak with him if you dont already have a person to get a gift for. If you do, remember theres a official 5gp limit (unofficially get them what you want, simple to extravagant, but its not about the amount).

Thanks Vol, for that intro- bubhosh!!

I figure we meet in Orgi around the bank- (nice Xmas setting)-if it too laggy, we will move!

9:30 is what I am shooting for. I may be a tad late; the wife scheduled a sleepover at our house for my kids yesterday! I will be there-heck, I been looking forward to this!!

Please, as Maube said, have a little story ready-not much is needed. I intend to make this a RP tradition. :devil::dancing_smile: