Transmission from Re'nee

Nadjha

While running around doing what seems to be pointless missions for Jabba, I got an urgent message on my comm. It was from my cousin Nadjia Rhazzka. Seems she has been away on secret, yet very important, business for the Emperor. When I saw her image on my screen, I couldn't help but be surprised. Her eyes were a bit, well, angled and her face was a little on the gaunt side. What can you expect eating rations for months on end?! She is ending her missions in space soon and will be returning to Dantooine. For a few days, she will be resting at my house near the Officer's Club. After that, she says she would be estatic to rejoin ITC, even if it is for a little while.

**RL translation: I created my second character slot as Nadjia. She is a Spy and looks forward to seeing all her old friends once again. Who knows? I am liking the patches and the new middle mouse movement, I might just stay a bit longer.**

nadjiasig.jpg

This is a good thing. Corellon is currently trying to get one of his family members transported in from the outer rim. Hopefully he shows up before to long, I cannot wait much longer. :devil:

And I would like to add a few droolz........

Drool....

Drool....

Drool....

:tease:

Archived