Trillion???

Shorat

Hey bud. Are you still alive? Did you finally lose it and go drag John Smedley behind your pickup?

I see him on Guild Wars, him being my guildmaster .. dunno if he looks on here .. i'll tickle him til he does ok?

Alright. Ty darlin.

Ok ok guys sorry i haven't checked here in a bit. But yes i am very well and alive just trying to keep my mind of SWG so i went to Guildwars very nice and relaxed game no kill stealin no hassles just free and fun! It is very hard to get started in guildwars but hey once you get your start things just fall into place. There is PVP GVG and PVE allot of content AND A STORY LINE WOOT WOOT for GW BTW hows the NGE handling everyone adjusting to it or more and more leaving and going elsewere?

Alright. Ty darlin.

Ok ok guys sorry i haven't checked here in a bit. But yes i am very well and alive just trying to keep my mind of SWG so i went to Guildwars very nice and relaxed game no kill stealin no hassles just free and fun! It is very hard to get started in guildwars but hey once you get your start things just fall into place. There is PVP GVG and PVE allot of content AND A STORY LINE WOOT WOOT for GW BTW hows the NGE handling everyone adjusting to it or more and more leaving and going elsewere?

Sup Trill!! Yeah , lots of changes sence the NGE, im in DnL (SoG) Beta, having a good time with that, just hanging out. Good to hear from you man, you jsut kinda dissapeared on us there :devil: Keep in touch man :D

Archived