Great TIMES lately!!!

Borg

The last few evenings have been a hoot and blast....great to see so many Crusher teams in action, finishing chores as teams, Battling and doing Instances all with the Clan......schweeet!!!!

:dancing_smile:

:D

Making alot of good new friends in the battlegrounds and such.....probably will be picking up some good new Crushers in the next few days.....

DABU TEAMS!!!!

special thanks to Huato, Haq and Maube for leading these raids/teams and instances for the CLAN!!

>:L

Yub, we have had a lot of good groups and times lately. Looking forward to many more in the near future. :dancing_smile:

I can't take credit for Sunken Temple though - I was along for the comradere and to help - Maube and Haq led the way there. >:L

::Laughs:: Just you wait until ah get mah UBRS key ::winks::

we all work as a team, people are noticing us more, and when Tazzak and Katak are in the BGs we find people that we'd like in the guild, even if they are low level =) Ah been sending dem to dah Webpages!

::Laughs:: Just you wait until ah get mah UBRS key ::winks::

we all work as a team, people are noticing us more, and when Tazzak and Katak are in the BGs we find people that we'd like in the guild, even if they are low level =) Ah been sending dem to dah Webpages!

Fools! Call me up on Kor and I'll hop on Judy to unlock UBRS for ya :dancing_smile: