Prayers Needed

Devin Ashley

Over the past years we have come to rely on this, so i once again call on the our power of prayer....

A good friend to my husband and myself has a little boy about two weeks ago, but this past friday he was rushed to intensive care where he still is and will have to undergo two sugerys , so i am asking for prayers for him and his family in thier time of need

Thank you

Devin Ashley

Synfil

Lora Deblood

lori

You have my prayers for the family and the child. May the operations be successful and the recovery swift.

I have a friend at hospital too, in bad condition, just improved from 'critical' to 'serious but stable'. He had a motorbike accident (he's a policeman, and it was a 'work' accident) I used to play with him D&D with on the breaks at high school. Exceptional roleplayer.

Also, he has a wife and a 6 months old daughter, I hope he will recover and be back home soon!

IMPROVEMENT

My friend had serious internal injuries and the doctors even considered lung transplant. During the surgery they used on him some experimental durgs (which cost a few 10K$... the insurance of the police/army states that they will pay whatever needed to help, and it did help!) and after almost two weeks, all the tubes were taken out and he was fully awake. There is no nerve or cognitive damage that could be seen but the recovery will take some time. But, time is a small thing after he's out of danger...

My hopes are still with the family of Devin's friend. Please update.