hey

jtanker

Hey what's everyone up to? It's kiiri if any of u remeber me so i heard that SOE ######ed up the game even more than the CU did i kinda felt that they were gonna do it. So what games do u all play now and what's this D&L i see u all talking about in the forums. Well just wanted to check in and say hi and see how u all are doin hopfully i'll get to game with some of u in another game

Hey what's everyone up to?  It's kiiri if any of u remeber me so i heard that SOE ######ed up the game even more than the CU did i kinda felt that they were gonna do it.  So what games do u all play now and what's this D&L i see u all talking about in the forums.  Well just wanted to check in and say hi and see how u all are doin hopfully i'll get to game with some of u in another game

Hey kiiri, long time no see, you left at a good time before you had to see SOE destroy the game. What have you been going these past months? Seems most of ITC has already left, some to WoW, DDO, and a few of us are hitting up Dark and Light. You are certainly welcome to join us on DnL which comes out Dec 8th, should check it out :) Good seeing you again

Sup kiiri, yeah SOE screwed up this time hehe. You should check DnL out it looks cool I know that a few of us will be moving to it. It's good to hear from you again. Hope to see you soon.

-Kevo

Sup kiiri, yeah SOE screwed up this time hehe. You should check DnL out it looks cool I know that a few of us will be moving to it. It's good to hear from you again. Hope to see you soon.

-Kevo

woohoo Kevo, my fellow loot whore! Glad to see you are still alive =D

-Kevo

woohoo Kevo, my fellow loot whore! Glad to see you are still alive =D

Yup still alive and kicking sad to say not much loot thow :/ but i am alive hehe :drinks:

-Kevo

OMG!! Kiiri!!! *huggles*

and Kevo! *huggles* good to hear from you both! may we all meet again soon! I've been hanging out in WoW the past few months waiting for the new games to come out.

Scarlet crusade server Moonfel is my main, 48 huntress

and have a few chars on argent dawn as well.

Well i been mostly playing CoD 2, KOTR 2, and WoW. I checked out that D&L game it looks pretty sweet i might end up getting that just let me know what server u all are playing on and if i should go dark or light

Well i been mostly playing CoD 2, KOTR 2, and WoW.  I checked out that D&L game it looks pretty sweet i might end up getting that just let me know what server u all are playing on and if i should go dark or light

Its all one server, and we are light,get on msn and i'll tell you what you need to know :devil:

Archived