Verge of new LVL

Eisaac

Here are the people that are (see post day) on the verge of a new level (1 XP to a new level - attack anyone to gain a level)

- Balandar

- Chris

- Martok

- Rumblebore

- Hothgorn TheBlack

- Whiterabbit

- Volonazra

- Meffio (Are you out there? Last Active 24th August 2005 - 06:03 AM)

Oh, no XP awarded for sucide... sorry Balandar.... Happy Birthday!

Besides for some of you I NEED to gain a level because I frag even with a knife and get only 1 XP :D

sorry that was a cry? I meant :) or :D hehehehe

And Sei, you said you will stay in position *cough* level 69 forever... couldn't resist going one step *cough* level forward after all Happy Birthday!

hey now don't be telling people to gain levels until i get higher  :yahoo:  :yahoo: i need them to stay as low as they so i can stomp on them

but then again your all so high above me i expect to see the death sign for the next few days after this post :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Don't worry, you still have more than a few low levels to attack!! >:L

I, on the other hand am running out of people to attack, Today I am able to attack 16 ( :devil: ) but there are only 14 that I know that do not die instantly when I attack with a knife :0 there are two more that sometimes die and give more than 1 XP (borderline cases :laugh: )

Also I will change my approach: I said I will attack all those less than half my level with a knife. Instead I will attack with whatever gives me more XP, but Sunday-Friday I will just attack until about noon (5 a.m. EST) so I will not leave the others a few hits and a sure frag.... (and don't worry, I can attack every 60 minutes :p )

I have seen Lord Ser BrightBlade more than a few times waste most his attacks on frags because of me! I know how annoying that can be!!! and the most important thing is that annoying->not interesting->no attacking players->dead attack add-on.... so attack on, I will not hinder!!! :yub:

Edit 1: ok, ok, OK!! you got me!!! I was a bit optimistic... I will be able to attack 16 only tomorrow, as I am 100 XP from level 120... :innocent:

Edit 2: Couldn't help myself so I attached the 4 who will be VERY far from death, just to gain the level. Now 120. :yahoo:

Edit 3:

:rotflmao::yahoo:Oh, Lord Ser BrightBlade is LVL 100 YAY congratulations!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Archived