The Desert Tide

Wolf

Ug der Crushers.

Me hab spent many muuns in da deserts ub Silithus, stalking agh lurnin ub da Twilight followers agh der wayz. Me hab walked wit dem agh lurned da common tongue tu nub gib meself away. Me will tell latz wut me lurned agh me will du su in da common tongue su da earth brudders agh sisterz agh da deddie crusherz kin gruk.

There is a great storm brewing in the southern desert of Silithus. The Twilight Followers have been communing with powerful ancient enemies and are preparing to bring them into our world. I have been able to infiltrate the brotherhood and learn their rituals to summon the heads of their order. Large elemental giants, self proclaimed Dukes of the Twilight brotherhood. In the guise of a Twighlight initiate, I plan to summon one or more of the Dukes to interrogate them and ensure that we as Crushers have a means by which to combat them. Should the interrogation go poorly, I require a handful of staunch Crushers by my side to ensure that we are capable of returning the Duke to his resting place once we have gleaned the information from it.

To that end I will require the assistance of 5-10 Crushers. You must be experienced in years (ideally 57-60). As the process to summon the Dukes is extensive, I would not want to waste our opportunity should things go badly.

Who's with me?