READ THIS!!! New CU Info! Detailed!!!

Shorat

man this really sucks. :) I might just stay for a few days to see how it is, but what i saw in test center and in the forums, my SWG account will be closed. I've been thinkin of switching to a new game when i heard of the new changes, and i had a blast with you guys and i would like to continue to have a blast so if most of you are switching to a new game, like eq, eq2, wow, or what ever, let me know :(

I have been trying to get into the TC for the past few days, either it's full or I get bugged and cannot get off of the space station. In either case, I'll be around to try out stuff, and have no plans to leave permenently. It's just a new system. SOE will do what they want to do thinking it's the best for SWG but it seems that the customer will never be listened to. I have posted several times in the SOE forums. I have yet to get banned or get a response. It's still a fun game to me and as long as they have at least one server open to play on, i'll be there. :)

well according to ackhece (i think i misspelled that) they said they were looking to lose 85% of the current playerbase   :(

Yeah, but almost all of my friends/others that left cause of last CU are coming back now (and more that I have read from via emails/journals).. so it'll all even out. If it doesn't, the game will be less laggy player wise. :)

Archived