Know Your Flags

Rumblebore

Yeah this will help me out.. I'll print this out at home and figure this out soon. I'm gonna work with Merc soon to create a listing of guildies and where they stand in progression.

I still need to check with people that are online at the time and see what flags they have and what we all need. also need more of them to come here to post about flags and magelo's but right now for some reason I can't log on magelo

Edit: I so need a siggy >.<

I still need to check with people that are online at the time and see what flags they have and what we all need. also need more of them to come here to post about flags and magelo's but right now for some reason I can't log on magelo

Edit: I so need a siggy >.<

We just gotta keep on people about posting things on the Forums.. I think we need to go back to the rule where if they want an Epic fight.. they gotta post the info about it here first.. or no raid for them! Yes, I think that's exactly what we'll do...

Maybe if you're nice to him, Annubiss will make you a nice siggy like he made me.. although I gotta stop changing my name and dyes or else I'll have worn out my welcome with free signatures haha.

I see.... *goes to stalk annubiss for a siggy* Muahahahaha!!!

j/k

But it would be cool I haven't had a sig on a forum like this in awhile, I have a character on www.gaiaonline.com it's a fun site I just don't get to it very often

We just gotta keep on people about posting things on the Forums.. I think we need to go back to the rule where if they want an Epic fight.. they gotta post the info about it here first.. or no raid for them!  Yes, I think that's exactly what we'll do...

Post it in the MOTD and make it the first thing there.

"Guild assistance on Epic fights are to be scheduled events (where possible) and those who have posted on the messageboard are always given top priority over any other guild member, including alt's over mains."

We should repeat that old rule and stick to it. The alts over mains portion should point out that if an alt is requesting help on an epic fight on the board, versus a main trying to plan it within guild while online, the alt gets top looting rights. Kinda harsh, but it makes the point that if you are a member of this guild, the boards are here to be USED by the membership.

:yub:

i can do a sig for you if youd like... just send me an email to annubiss@vanimelda.net with any screenshots and suggestions for the sig itself.... this is open to all guild members.

We just gotta keep on people about posting things on the Forums.. I think we need to go back to the rule where if they want an Epic fight.. they gotta post the info about it here first.. or no raid for them!  Yes, I think that's exactly what we'll do...

Post it in the MOTD and make it the first thing there.

"Guild assistance on Epic fights are to be scheduled events (where possible) and those who have posted on the messageboard are always given top priority over any other guild member, including alt's over mains."

We should repeat that old rule and stick to it. The alts over mains portion should point out that if an alt is requesting help on an epic fight on the board, versus a main trying to plan it within guild while online, the alt gets top looting rights. Kinda harsh, but it makes the point that if you are a member of this guild, the boards are here to be USED by the membership.

:yub:

Archived