Coldren & Tok must Die!!!

Wolf

I will vow to spend the rest of my days ensuring that I exact a pound of flesh from both of you for starting the Shadowbane fever within. :D  

I have **%6&89#@'n dreams about the new character and the new world that will not be satiated until this cursed game is released.

Quote from my Boss: "WTF is this Shadowbane forum you're on all day":0

My response: "uhhhhhh.....A sales lead?"

My Boss: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

too funny

You just never realized how bored you were with UO until the door of SB was opened for you!!!

Too funny.  

I don't think you are the only one having that problem Wolf.

Luckily, my company has an intranet, and do not allow us to view anything they don't "setup" for us.  If not, I would be on the SB site all day too!!!

Don't ever get as bad as Baltazar:  He's always telling his boss he has to leave early because he has a date.  That is only partially true.  He doesn't finish:  he has a date at the Terathon Keep or at the Orc Fort!!!!!   :D :D :D :D

I tried to tell you guys a few posts ago to simmer down... take it a day at a time... ok you've got it real bad if you are dreaming about it, because you should REALLY have somethin else to dream about! I want to say right now that Shadowbane sucks!!!!!! (ok so it probably doesnt but this way when it does finally come out you'll be pleasently surprised because you didnt expect much, at the rate you're going now it could be pretty darned neat and you might be so worked up that you are disappointed) That's right SHADOWBANE SUCKS AND NOBODY LIKES IT!!!!!! ITS NOT WORTH THE CD THEY PUT IT ON!!!!!...tee hee ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Quote from Wolf, posted on

I will vow to spend the rest of my days ensuring that I exact a pound of flesh from both of you for starting the Shadowbane fever within. :D  

I have **%6&89#@'n dreams about the new character and the new world that will not be satiated until this cursed game is released.

Hmmm.. some interesting things to point out here...

1) I started it, yes.. But Tok gave it momentum.. and I've lost 30 lbs this month.. take a few from Tok :D

2)Won't have the problem of SB dreams anymore...now that you have a daughter and probably won't be getting any sleap in the next 2 years or so.... However this could lead to SB hallucinations, which have the potential to be quite funny..

*invisions the 1 random ICQ he'll get from Wolf*

Wolf:OH MY GOD! MY BOSS IS AN ELF!!!

Coldren: Wolf, lay off the crack........

Wolf: No really...He's the Keebler Elf.. I'm making cookies for a living now..

Coldren:Gah! You didn't tell me you work for Aluim now!!!!

:D :D :D

And do you realize how funny it would be if Wolfpack pulled an EA and cancelled it 3 months before it's release (like they did to UO2..well, they were more than half done with it)?

*this is post 100.. WOOT!*

Spammer!!!!! j/k

*wonders who will be playing SB at 3am when Wolf is on during his baby's 3am feed*:D

Actually, by the time it's released she should be sleeping through the nights for the most part.

Hmmm, maybe I can wake her up to give me an excuse to play SB :p

Quote from Wolf, posted on

Hmmm, maybe I can wake her up to give me an excuse to play SB :p

Hehehe.. Give it about 2 months of waking up at 3am every night, and trust me, you will NEVER even dream of waking up your kid to play a video game... As a matter of fact, you'll probably be going tip-toe to the bathroom, afraid that a squeaky floorboard might wake her up...:D

Archived