*asks Doctor Greg*

Martok

Is there some type of medication for me?  I have spent the past three or four hours looking at all the different shadowbane sites.  Shadowbane stratics, shadowbane vault, shadowbane crossroads, shadowbane.com, and many more!!!

I am seriously addicted to this game and it hasn't even come out yet!!!  PLEASE HELP!!!

My mind is going to explode!!! I keep going over what character I am going to make!  Templar, Crusader, Channeler, or Confessor?

:idea:  I know!  I'll make them all!  Two accounts?  Three?  whatever it takes! :idea:

Quote from Martok, posted on

I keep going over what character I am going to make!

Woot! Hear hear, Martok. I'm all about SB the second it comes out.. But I'm DEFINITLY going for Crusader.. I'm sure most will be some evil form of character, and therefore seek and hunt out crusaders...

And as you mentioned in a previous post, I'd like there to be some quest that makes me one of the "Last surviving Crusaders". :D

I am afraid there is a new illness quickly spreading among gamers of the world. The name of this herebefore unknown virus is "ShadowBaneFever". Say is softly as it is so contagious even whispering it's name has been know to afflect the innocent. Symtom included but not limited to; searching web pages several times daily, reading message boards several times daily. In it's final stages people have been know to *gulps* actually post on message boards about it!

The cure you ask for? I'm sorry, that has been delayed. Pray for spring my son, pray.

*worries that this game will not be our saviour but our doom*

Quote from Lorraina, posted on

Symtom included but not limited to; searching web pages several times daily, reading message boards several times daily. In it's final stages people have been know to *gulps* actually post on message boards about it!

This is exactly what I have!!!!

Archived