Crystals

Shorat

Hello all. Sekut'ar here. I am extending a guildie only offer. Not good for any friends of guildies, just guildies. Any color crystals that I have are free to any guildies who can use them, and the clear crystals are to be sold to guildies at half price of what I would sell to anyone else. I have been camping at the corsairs lately, so I have quite a few colored, and probably around 7 clear crystals...most of them "fair".

Yeah Opi, not sure if you can use a crystal yet. I'm pretty sure it won't fit in your blaster...you can't equip it...and for gods sake, you cannot eat it. This tell is put out to the jedi or very soon to be jedi in the guild. If you are looking for creds, put up a post saying how poor you are and what yu are looking for. Maybe we'll help, maybe I'll laugh at you. It's hard to see now. Very clouded your future is young Opi.

Yeah Opi, not sure if you can use a crystal yet. I'm pretty sure it won't fit in your blaster...you can't equip it...and for gods sake, you cannot eat it. This tell is put out to the jedi or very soon to be jedi in the guild. If you are looking for creds, put up a post saying how poor you are and what yu are looking for. Maybe we'll help, maybe I'll laugh at you. It's hard to see now. Very clouded your future is young Opi.

lol. :cool:

Archived